[kde-edu]: KMessedWords

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at terra.es
Thu Oct 21 08:13:00 CEST 2004

Please don't send html mails to kde lists.

For bugs:
http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=kmessedwords&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=grave&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=crash&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=minor

For wishes:
http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=kmessedwords&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_severity=wishlist

Don't forget to change yourself to be KMessedwords mantainer @ bugs.kde.org so
that mails of new bugs/wishes are sent to you instead of to zerokode at gmx.net
that is the mail receiving bugs and wishes now.

You could also reassign yourself existing bugs so that discussion on that bugs
gets forwarded to you.

Albert

A Dijous 21 Octubre 2004 01:20, Reuben Sutton va escriure: