[kde-edu]: KLatin new icons

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Oct 6 03:58:03 CEST 2004

On 5 October 2004 18:03, Pino Toscano wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> starting from the KLatin SVG icon, I got new (and nicer) icons for all
> the available sizes (16, 22, 32, 48, 64, 128). I attached a tarball with
> them, so you can see them.
>
> What do you think? Should I commit? (even into the branch?)
>
> Best regards,
your icons are indeed better as they are more contrasted. Thanks a lot and
yes, you can commit, please don't forget the svg source as well.
I don't know about the branch right now, to be on the safe side I would say
wait after the 3.3.1 release for the branch as the icons won't make it for
the release.

Thanks a lot, Pino!

Anne-Marie