[kde-edu]: Kalzium: New version in HEAD

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri May 7 20:04:00 CEST 2004

Hi Carsten,

> > 4) Will you have a toolbar and a statusbar?
>
> For what? A toolbar would only have the same functionality as the menubar
> has.
Well, all KDE programs have a toolbar and most have a statusbar. If the user
does not want the toolbar then he hides it and it stays hidden at restore.
I think you should provide one as you did in the previous version.

> > 5) If the Configure Quiz is in the Quiz menu there's no reason to
> > duplicate it in the Configure Kalzium.
>
> Shouldn't be in the menu, yes
>
> > 6) Why do you say 'Configure Default Colorscheme'? When it's configured
> > it's not default anymore...
>
> Oops :-)
I fixed some strings in the .ui files.

> > In the Misc tab, the strings are too long, the WhatsThis help should
> > explain it as well as the tooltips.
>
> I will change the GUI a lot I think. So don't wory about that now.
I already shorten the strings to gove you an idea....

annma