[kde-edu]: Kalzium: New version in HEAD

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu May 6 23:19:37 CEST 2004

On May 6, 2004 04:12 am, Carsten Niehaus wrote:

> Hi
>
> I just merged HEAD with make_it_cool. This means that from now on all
> development will take place in HEAD.
>
> Carsten

Hi,

1) I made the Switch PSE menu a KSelectAction and the first item as default.

Don't you think the schema should be saved in config and restaured from config
at next start?

2) For the Quiz and Look && Timeline menus, I guess it should also be the a
KSelectAction? It does not make sense to have several items open at the same
time.

3) The Timeline is therefore a bit out of scope in its current menu. Where
should it be? In Settings maybe

4) Will you have a toolbar and a statusbar?

5) If the Configure Quiz is in the Quiz menu there's no reason to duplicate it
in the Configure Kalzium.

6) Why do you say 'Configure Default Colorscheme'? When it's configured it's
not default anymore...
In the Misc tab, the strings are too long, the WhatsThis help should explain
it as well as the tooltips.

7) Programming question: I don't get it why I cannot forward the class PSE
declaration in kalzium.h, the include needs to be there.

Cheers,

annma