[kde-edu]: Artcile on KWordQuiz from Linux Magazine now online

Hans-Jörg Ehren / Linux Magazine hjehren at linux-magazine.com
Wed May 5 19:43:49 CEST 2004

Dear all,

We've heard your request and posted the KWordQuiz article on
http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/41 [KTools - KWordQuiz - Make
vocabulary training fun].

Please feel free to link to the article from your site or post the
link to the related KDE newsgroups/mailinglists.

The article is available as a PDF and can be downloaded and printed
for private use without charge.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards, Hans-Jörg

Hans-Jörg Ehren

Product Manager                        phone +49 89 9934 1161
Linux Magazine                           fax +49 89 9934 1199
                      \                    Linux New Media AG
 Linux New Media AG    |                Stefan-George-Ring 24
   The Pulse of Linux  |                81929 Munich, Germany
                      /         http://www.linux-magazine.com