[kde-edu]: KVocTrain vs KWordQuiz -- vocabulary trainers in general

Dennis Haney davh at davh.dk
Mon Mar 29 22:33:16 CEST 2004

Daniel Klein wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I've read through the last month or two of archive and I've gotten the feeling
>that there are things moving about KVocTrain... which would be a good thing
>:P So first off: What's the status? I wrote to the maintainer some time ago,
>I got a reaction like 'would you like to maintain it?'. Which I'd love to,
>surely, had I the time or but a fraction of the knowledge needed.

There is a make_it_cool branch where we are attempting a rewrite from
scratch, mainly because noone can figure out the current code. Which is
partly because the majority was written when there was a kde 1.0.
Currently we have a main window that opens ;)
and I have a list of 100 use cases that I need to consider to decide on
a design.

Please file a bug report at bugs.kde.org

--
Dennis