[kde-edu]: KVocTrain vs KWordQuiz -- vocabulary trainers in general

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 15:13:19 CEST 2004

Hello,

I think that you have to compile the entire kdeedu
module, which means generating the configure script
with 'make -f Makefile.cvs' in kdeedu.

Also have a look at the README here
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdeedu/README

In order to shorten compilation time, if you don't
want to install or compile the rest, I suppose you can
also use the DO_NOT_COMPILE variable.

If this works, this is how you could use it :

export DO_NOT_COMPILE="keduca khangman ktouch"

Each application that you choose not to compile
separated with a space. Beware, I've never tested this
with kdeedu, but this is how it works with KOffice.
Perhaps someone from kdeedu could confirm or deny the
validity of this procedure?

Marc