[kde-edu]: KVocTrain vs KWordQuiz -- vocabulary trainers in general

Daniel Klein bringa at gmx.at
Mon Mar 29 04:03:27 CEST 2004

On Monday 29 March 2004 05:44, Jason Harris wrote:
> cvs co -r KDE_3_2_BRANCH kdeedu

Thanks a lot for the tip already, co is running now, I'll give that version a
try tomorrow. One more question: I'm still using KDE 3.0.. will there be a
problem because of that? Will I be likely to miss things that KVoctrain
needs? (from my *very* limited understanding of KDE, I would definitely not
assume so, but I thought I'd ask people who actually know what they're doing
:)

Daniel