[kde-edu]: code in make_it_cool branch

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Mar 10 16:23:44 CET 2004

Hi annma,

On Wednesday 10 March 2004 08:07, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> I wanted to import the new KVocTrain code into the make_it_cool branch and
> I don't know how to it.
Just do:
cd kdeedu/kvoctrain
cvs tag -b make_it_cool

The '-b' option makes the tag a branch (i.e., allows further independent
development under that tag).  Then you can do 'cvs co -r make_it_cool
kdeedu/kvoctrain'.

Then, you might want to rename the kvoctrain directory, if you want multiple
branches under the same kdeedu dir.  For example, I have kdeedu/kstars_head,
kdeedu/kstars_3_2_BRANCH, and kdeedu/kstars_gl.

> I checked out the kdeedu module with
> cvs co -rmake_it_cool kdeedu
> and that got me kalzium, kig and kstars
> But I could not build anything

Don't know about the other programs, but the kstars make_it_cool branch is
pretty stale, so I'm not too suprised it didn't build! ;)

HTH,
Jason
--
KStars: A KDE Planetarium