[kde-edu]: KDE-Edu icons - Artist needed

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Sat Jan 10 23:12:02 CET 2004

Henrique Pinto writes:

> On Saturday 10 January 2004 17:38, Dominique Devriese wrote:
>> This sounds like an excellent idea.  There seems to be a news
>> section on kde-look.  Anyone knows how we could try to get
>> something posted there ?

> I have posting rights at kde-look.org, send me the text and I can
> put it there...

Great !

How about this text ?  I copied the list of apps from annma's mail.
Please comment.  Henrique, please hold off posting this until
everyone's had a chance to comment.

  Create the new KDE-EDU application icons !

  The icons for the <a href="http://edu.kde.org/">KDE-Edu</a>
  applications are beginning to show their age.  They are only
  available in small sizes, and could generally use an update.
  Unfortunately, we ( the project's developers ) all lack graphic
  talents, and we are looking for people interested in creating new
  icons.  We need SVG icons, for the following apps: FlashKard,
  Kalzium, KBruch, KEduca, KHangman, Kig, Kiten, KLettres,
  KMessedWords, KMPlot, KPercentage, KTouch, KVerbos and
  KVoctrain. You can <a href="mailto:kde-edu at kde.org">contact us</a>
  if you need more information.  Thanks for your help.

cheers
domi