[kde-edu]: KDE-Edu icons - Artist needed

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Sat Jan 10 20:21:18 CET 2004

On Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2004 16:40, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> Hi all
>
> After my previous enquiry to kde-artist, I made a list of existing and
> missing icons for each edu application (list is attached).

What about writing to kde-look? There seem to be a lot of active people there.

> application icons (it is not clear at the moment where the svg file should
> be committed in cvs).

There is also an art-devel module in cvs which is intended for "sources" of
icons like the original svg/gimp/sodipodi/adobe files, which won't be
installed. Unfortunately our current artist don't publish the "sources" :-(

Please also don't forget the license. Icons must have a free license.

Greetings,
eva