[kde-edu]: KDE-Edu icons - Artist needed

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Jan 8 16:40:56 CET 2004

Hi all

After my previous enquiry to kde-artist, I made a list of existing and missing
icons for each edu application (list is attached).

application icons (it is not clear at the moment where the svg file should be
committed in cvs).

From the svg file, the png icons in all format will be easily derived (with
maybe a bit of work for 16x16).

So we need to start working on that, it would be nice to have it done before
3.2 is out.
Any volonteer is welcome, even if you have only time for one icon!

Thanks in advance,

annma