[kde-edu]: Re: kde-edu-devel?

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Feb 20 02:15:42 CET 2004

On February 19, 2004 02:52 pm, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> Sebastian Stein writes:
> > kde-edu-devel =============
> >
> > - development discussions
> > - patches, new applications
>
> How many of these have happened recently, and how many of those were
> on edu-devel, how many on edu, and how many on both ?
>
> By the way, we should also do away with the kde-edu-news list, which
> nobody knows exists, apparently :)
well, it was just a list to send people the newsletter when it was done. It
was not a list to post on.
I prefer keeping it, maybe I'll restart the newsletters in a while.
Nothing really happens for a long time in development (from September to now,
basically) so it's difficult to keep sending news.

edu-devel seemed a good thing at the time but it's difficult to focuse on 1
list. For the planned features, for example, i could have limited the
discussion to edu-devel yest I felt that some edu people in a wider sense
could go into the discussion and tell how they want the module to evolve.

So, should it go or should it stay? ;)

annma