[kde-edu]: Re: kde-edu-devel?

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Thu Feb 19 21:50:07 CET 2004

Dominique Devriese <dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be> [040219 21:45]:
> > kde-edu-devel =============
>
> > - development discussions
> > - patches, new applications
>
> How many of these have happened recently, and how many of those were
> on edu-devel, how many on edu, and how many on both ?

Asking people to test KLatin for example is a thing mostly for devel. Also
the talks about kvoctrain and so on. I don't understand why this seems to be
so difficulty, but ok, if people don't want it to be like that I don't want
to force them.

> By the way, we should also do away with the kde-edu-news list,

If you say "also", you already fixed your opinion. So discussing doesn't
make much sense, go on with removing lists.

Steinchen
--
KBruch:  application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)