[kde-edu]: Updates

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Feb 13 16:01:19 CET 2004

Hi,

1) Thanks to Bojan Kverh, we now have an animated PushButton class code.
Source: http://edu.kde.org/contrib/tools/animatedPushButton.tar.gz
Will be useful for young-kids-oriented programs.

2) I updated the website, please have a special look at the development page
http://edu.kde.org/development/
KDE_3_2_BRANCH is only for bugfixes and no strings addition, will lead to
3.2.1
HEAD uses Qt 3.3 and will lead to 3.3, open for new features.

Some new links about using doxygen in your classes and some C++ pitfalls.

Please update the KDE-3.3 feature plan with the features you plan. It might be
a good idea maybe to also have our own feature plan with the apps to update
to new code (some code is quite old) and the icons that still need to be
done, etc... Shall I start it?

3) KMathProf is in kdenonbeta, please check it out and send any idea for
improvement.
cvs co -l kdenonbeta
cvs co kdenonbeta/kmathprof
cd kdenonbeta
cvs co admin
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure
make
su -c 'make install'

4) What about KWordQuiz? Is it in kdenonbeta yet?

5) I am working on KNewStuff, I hope it'll go soon to kdelibs as I have my new
code only on my machine which I feel is precarious...
Should I leave only French in KLettres and get all other languages by download
via KNewStuff? When I have English sounds, I can add them as default as well.
Same for KHAngMan, I plan to release it with fr, en and de and get all others
via download.

Thanks for your attention,

annma