[kde-edu]: New Project - mental arithmetic

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Feb 5 19:58:05 CET 2004

On February 5, 2004 02:48 pm, Daniel Kaminsky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ok, I have done some work now, and I think it can be seen by other people
> now. (Don't expect too much...)
> It works, but it is not definitely not finished.
> So what shall I do now? Any help would be nice...;-)
> Thanks...
>
> regards Daniel
ok, are you up to an import in kdenonbeta? do you know cvs?
First you'll need a cvs acount (Alexander as well if he wants to develop with
you)
you'll find the instructions here:
http://edu.kde.org/development/cvs.php
and here for an encrypted password:
http://edu.kde.org/development/password.php

If you are not up to import the project in kdenonbeta, just send me the
tarball to annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr and I'll import it. (it might need some
Makefile.am adjustement and must be distclean, no .o files, just the sources
and minimum files)

Then I'll guide you on how to work with cvs.

Having it in cvs would help people test it and improve it. You will like maybe
setting up a webpage for it on edu.kde.org, I can also do the minimum and
then you'll add stuff as you like. Maybe we could gather some nice ideas for
the program, based on how it is at the moment.
This also work with cvs, the webpages are php + html, easy to work with.

annma