[kde-edu]: New Project - mental arithmetic

Daniel Kaminsky danielkaminsky at web.de
Wed Feb 4 21:10:15 CET 2004

Hi Alexand,

> i recently started working on something like this for
> euklidean and basic mathematics, so may be could work
> together in order to avoid double work.
> The programs name is "KEuklid".

Sounds interesting, but I can't find any informations on the net about your
project. All I can find is some informations about a program called KEuklid
(a.k.a. KGeo). But I think that is something different?
Of course you are right, that it doesn't make sense to do the same world
twice.
So how shall we proceed?

regards Daniel