[kde-edu]: KMathTool plotObject

Trenton Carr trentoncarr at telkomsa.net
Thu Dec 30 19:27:13 CET 2004

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:04:15 -0700, Jason Harris <kstars at 30doradus.org>
wrote:

> Hello,
> One more hint:  your Deg_Theta class doesn't need to inherit QWidget,
> since it doesn't have any GUI aspect to it.  It should inherit QObject
> instead.
>
> regards,
> Jason

Hello Jason

Forgive the delay am on holiday and net access at work.

I't working perfectly now. I liked the neat code with just one object but
I had to revert to three plot objects instead of one, because one plot
object draws a solid triangle and I need just the outline of a triangle.
Is it possible to do that with one object? Also updating happens so often
that the triangle flickers. I also inverted the colours and that help with
the flicker.

Thank you for your help!!

I sent a zip to Anne-Marie of the pre-pre-semi-final KMathTool if you want
to have a look.

Kind Regards and a merry merry to all.

Trenton Carr

--
Master Maths George.
Postnet Suite #109                Tel: +27(0)44 873 4683