[kde-edu]: Branching Kalzium

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Wed Dec 22 23:18:20 CET 2004

Hi

I can't find it in the archives even though I know it is there: How do I=20
create a new branch of the kalzium directory and commit in that? I don't want
to use the make_it_cool branch.

I am currently working on two things which are almost finished and would like
to commit them. But not in HEAD due to the feature-freeze.

Carsten
--
Good morning.  This is the telephone company.  Due to repairs, we're
giving you advance notice that your service will be cut off indefinitely