[kde-edu]: KTurtle (and Logo?) Part III

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Dec 17 23:14:20 CET 2004

Hi,

> A bug report? I'm sorry, but, isn´t a bug... the language in KTurtle is
> LOGO o NO...  (and currently isn´t LOGO)...

This is a bug for you as you want it another way that it was done (a bug can
be a wish too).
What I am saying is that reporting it as a bug will get other people to vote
about it if they care and that will make the KTurtle developer think about
doing it your way.
And the language in KTurtle is LOGO, not MIT LOGO but LOGO nevertheless.
I am not even sure the KTurtle developer reads this list so it's all useless
to criticize that way.

In the meantime, it's quite pointless to challenge the commands used in
KTurtle.

> But, I'm trying to help with the samples, using KLogo :(
BTW, what is your native language? If it's not English, you could translate
the LOGO commands in your language and thus using the aliases you want!

Cheers,

Anne-Marie