[kde-edu]: Cartesian plane on qt canvas

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon Dec 6 19:48:35 CET 2004

Hi Trenton,

Have a look at the KPlotWidget and KPlotObject classes in
kdeedu/libkdeedu.  I made these classes to have a simple way to do
two-dimensional plotting.  You can see it in action in KStars (the
Jupter Moons tool, the Alt vs. Time tool, and the Solar System Viewer),
and in Kalzium.  Let me know if you need help using the API, I'd be
happy to explain it for you further.

regards,
Jason