[kde-edu]: Icons

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Apr 20 14:29:25 CEST 2004

Hi,

I committed several svgz icons sources. For Kalzium, KBruch and KLettres, i
don't seem to have the .svgz, do I commit the .svg instead?
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&m=108246363515577&w=2

(from the commit it seems that it's in the make_it_cool branch but I think
only a file is modified here. I wanted to do it in 1 commit only so please
check your local copy to see if I did well or not)
If it's in the make_it_cool, I'll recommit this afternoon in head, no damage
done. I'll have to do a fresh cvs co of the module ;)

KHangMan is merged from make_it_cool to HEAD so you can try it if you want (to
see the KNewStuff in action). In that case, I suggest to remove the
khangmanrc file from your ~/.kde/share/config and the khangman folder in
$KDEDIR/share/apps (make uninstall does not remove the dirs which can cause
problems).

Anne-Marie