[kde-edu]: [aKademy] Invitation to the KDE Edu Team

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Apr 10 21:01:42 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I got an email from Kurt inviting people to the next coming KDE World Submit
2004
http://events.kde.org/info/conference2004/

Here is what Kurt says:
-----
I hope you are well and alive and kicking.

Isn't "aKademy" a good opportunity to finally meet in person?

I would be very glad if you could make it possible to attend and also to
organize "KDE Edu"-related activities and talks and presentations (for all
relevant sub-events).

I also specifically invited the Skolelinux core developer team in a personal
e-Mail a few minutes ago. I am pretty sure that there will be a few of them
attending, and you could get some great cooperation going with them.

Please let me know what you think and plan.
-----
So please CC him all answers. I hope some people will be able to go (financial
help can be available), especially for meeting Skolelinux people. Maybe
Mandrake people will be there as well, Mandrake is trying to push its way
into French schools. So that would be a very good opportunity for deciding
the future work in KDE-Edu and making bonds with people.

I am quite sure that I will not be able to go myself as my kids start school
here at that time ...

But I can help organizing things (presentations, special meetings)

Cheers,

annma