[kde-edu]: KVocTrain - NEW maintainer and wish

Markus Büchele Markus.Buechele at web.de
Tue Nov 25 19:16:32 CET 2003

Hi Peter,

thanks for your reply.

The features we are using in KVocTrain are the example sentences. We want to
implement synonyms and antonyms soon, as well as comparative and superlative
forms, Irregular verbs later. If we had extra time (so this doesn't have a
high priority) we would put in the pronunciation information and the parts of
speech (the least important).

I find it great that you participate in programming for KDE!

Cheers,
Markus