[kde-edu]: Proposal of new project: KLogo-Turtle

Euclides Chuma euclideschuma at yahoo.com.br
Sun May 4 11:05:06 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am teacher of mathematic and programmer and I develop a project: KLogo-Turtle. KLogo-Turtle is a LOGO language interpreter. LOGO is language much useful in the teching geometry. In the language LOGO the children might construct figures geometrics across of comands of the language LOGO as Forward 50 steps, Left 90 degree, ... The project was developed in KDeveop 2.1.5 and use Qt 3.1 and KDE 3.1. I insert internationalization function i18n in messages and menus, however the commands to be in english abreviation. I started project in the beginning of this year and the project to be in beta version. I will like include in KDE-Edutainment, what you think? Download a tarball of version alpha of project: http://www.euchuma.hpg.ig.com.br/klogoturtle-0.1.tar.gz Thank you  Euclides L. Chuma The commands to teste: FD 50 - Forward ?? (?? is integer number)
BK 100 - Backward ?? (?? is integer number)
LT 90 - Rotate ?? degree to left
RT 90 - Rotate ?? degree to right
PC RED - Change pencil color to red (color might to be green, red, blue,
black, yellow, gray, darkblue, darkgreen, darkred, darkyellow)
CS - Clear Screen
HM - Move to center position
PD - Pencil down
PU - Pencil up
HT - Hide cursor of figure
ST - Show cusor of figure
SX 10 - Move to X position ??
SY 10 - Move to Y position ??
REPEAT ?? ... END REPEAT - Repeat ?? of time the instructions until
END REPEAT
TO ?? ... END TO - Define a command ?? that run instructions until END TO