[kde-edu]: KTuberling to KDE-Edu?

Birgit Schulz kde-edu@kde.org
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:58:28 +0100

Hi ...=20

the subject is not really seriously but yesterday my little niece (18 mon=
th)=20
visited us and we played at the laptop KTuberling ... I think thats the=20
english name for the german "Kartoffelkn=FClch".

She was very interested and was happy to see the nose (she just learned t=
he=20
german word for it). Even the other word like ear, hair ...=20

So I think KTuberling is also a learning "game". If we add some more pict=
ures=20
and things with vocabulary for little children like a farm, houses, anima=
ls, =20
kitchen .... may be you have more ideas.

The realisation would't be to difficult. Some pictures and the sound file=
s.