[kde-edu]: new version (Kalzium): please comment!

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon Jun 23 16:49:13 CEST 2003

Carsten Niehaus writes:

> Hi all As you might have seen in the last week I coded quite a lot
> and want to show you the results (called Kalzium 0.9.1). I would
> like to hear coments and wishes and it would be cool if you would
> test Kalzium for bugs and/or missing stuff!

> You can find a page on which all new features are listed here:
> http://www.cip.biologie.uni-osnabrueck.de/niehaus/linux/kalzium.php

Hi,

I'm not a Kalzium user, and I really hate chemistry ;), so all I can
say is that the screenshots look really nice :)  I have no idea what
you could still add..  Printing support would perhaps be nice..  Like
printing a nice summary on a certain element, or a table of elements
showing the info that you want..

cheers
domi