[kde-edu]: KEduca files

Javier Campos javi at asyris.org
Sun Jun 8 03:13:42 CEST 2003

Hi, kevin.

KEduca Gallery is a new feature that reads a edugallery file (like m3u
in mp3), a library of keduca files. There are one in
http://keduca.sourceforge.net/gallery/gallery.edugallery. You only
needs to select open gallery, and keduca or keducabuilder reads this
gallery as default, so there are many examples to load.

PD: You can browse http://keduca.sourceforge.net/gallery/ for more
examples, otherwise.