[kde-edu]: Port website

Anne-Marie Mahfouf kde-edu@kde.org
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:35:48 -0500

Hi,

As you probably know, www.kde.org is online with the new style. This is great
and I would like to port edu.kde.org as soon as possible.

This is the ideal moment to change stuff on the website. I plan to:
- suppress Diskovery, KMathHelp, KLatin and KNumbers folders and pages if
relevant.

- clearly separate the programs that are in the official module and those
which are not. Offer tarballs for those which are not.

- remove anything not up-to-date and redesign bad things.

I hope you'll have plenty of suggestions and I will do my best to apply them.

annma

PS: anyone who wants to help is welcome. I just got some hints on how to start
to work and I think I get it more or less...