[kde-edu]: EKoSim

Mahfouf Anne-Marie annemahfouf at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 17:48:18 CET 2003

Hi Uri,

I am not sure your program will fit in KDE-Edu because it does not "educate"
in the typical way. It is more a mathematical recreation like KGameOfLife
that I coded based on Conway Game of Life.
But we still can get it a webpage so it'll be known and listed on our
website.

At the moment, what I would suggest is:
- make it KDE compatible with a KMainWindow and menus (at the moment it is
only Qt)
- import it in kdenonbeta

I would be interested helping you improve it, I was reading recently stuff
on Artificial Life (after I read 'Prey' of Michael Crichton) and I was
inclined to give such a program a go :)

Having the code in the kdenonbeta module would allow other kde developers to
work on it easily.

I hope this does not sound too negative.

Regards,
Anne-Marie