[kde-edu]: Timetableapplication

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Sun Apr 27 17:09:17 CEST 2003

Carsten Niehaus writes:

  Carsten> In conclusion: I am not sure if it is well suited for
  Carsten> kdeedu but it is definetly for kdeextragear (Klas?). I
  Carsten> think we could port it to KDE within a few weeks, the app
  Carsten> it self is allready quite good.

I agree completely.  It felt like a pity to see a nice app like this
one disappear, but I don't really have enough time to spare to work
much on it..
Great to hear that you'll be working on it :)
cheers
domi
P.S.: maybe you should contact the author to inform him that you'll
be working on it, I'm sure he'll be glad to hear it, and maybe you can
contact him if you have questions or whatever about the program..

--
Fame is a vapor; popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is
oblivion.