[kde-edu]:

Lalescu Liviu LalescuLiviu at xnet.ro
Thu Apr 10 16:32:28 CEST 2003

Hello.

I forgot to tell you something about the program. Basically, it is not a GUI program. The main program accepts as input an XML file (and a small initialization file) and outputs some XML and text files.  I dislike designing GUI's, but it was necessary, so that people can understand my program. I do not have experience with Qt nor KDE, so that is why the interface looks so ugly and complicated. I just wanted some people to test the program and tell me if it is useful, before I would completely finish it, and also I was waiting for some advices abot how the interface would have to look and for other suggestions (even encouragements, because so far only 1 or 2 people were interested. And GNU didn't have the time to evaluate my program for 3 months now).

I can solve the requirements you told me about (not without difficulty). I will add them on the TODO list.

In the meantime, any suggestions and reports are welcome.

Thank you for your interest,
Liviu.