[kde-edu]: Fwd: Timetable program

MatthiasMeßmer bmlmessmer at web.de
Thu Apr 10 10:44:00 CEST 2003

Hi!

On Thursday 10 April 2003 02:02, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> I think this would be rather useful for schools etc., but imho, this
> program needs quite some UI work, a port to KDE instead of Qt, and of
> course an active maintainer in order for being of value to KDE-Edu.

Do you think it would fit into the KDE-Edu Project then? Isn't it a more
Groupware ore Pim related program with special features for schools?

I would like to have a link to this project on our page cause administration
of timetables is a difficult task. I am a teacher and know the consequences
of bad timetable software ;-)

Regards

Matthias