[kde-edu]: Kig in 3.2 ?

Dominique Devriese kde-edu@kde.org
23 Oct 2002 17:27:46 +0200

Hi again,
I'm currently doing Kig's second release ( 0.2.0 ),
(check out the apps.kde.com entry here if you like:
http://apps.kde.com/uk/0/info/vid/7959 )
So I thought this would be a nice time to ask about Kig being included
in KDE 3.2.  The features I mentioned in the previous mail, that KGeo
did have, and Kig didn't, are all implemented ( that was my goal for
this second release... ) and I think Kig is a rather complete
replacement for KGeo now.

What do you guys think ?  Are there still features in KGeo that Kig
lacks ?  Do you think Kig is ready to be moved into KDE-Edu when KDE
3.1 branches off ?  Can we let both KGeo and Kig in the first time to
see what users think of the change ?
etc.

Please let me know what you think...
domi

--
You're definitely on their list.  The question to ask next is what list it is.