[kde-edu]: Feedback wanted for small chapter about KDE-Edu in a book to be published

Hartmut Meyer kde-edu@kde.org
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:48:07 +0100

Hi,

I'm a passive memeber of this list from the very beginning. I'm also a tr=
ained=20
secondary school teacher (Physics and P.E.) but have escaped school and a=
m=20
working with SuSE.

SuSE Press will publish the second edition of a book about Linux at schoo=
l=20
(Karl Sarnow: "Linux in der Schule" -=20
http://www.susepress.de/de/katalog/3_934678_21_1/index.html).

The second edition will come with a small chapter about KDE-Edu. It's=20
basically an introduction to the project and an overview about some of th=
e=20
KDE-Edu apps.

Now, I am one of the internal test readers of the script. I have already =
given=20
some feedback about this little chapter but maybe someone on this list wo=
uld=20
be interested to have a look at it too and give feedback that I could for=
ward=20
to the author.

If there is any interest, please let me know if I should post the chapter=
=20
together with the table of contents in ASCII (~ 27kb) to this list or=20
alternatively as PM.

Note however, that the text is only available in German.

Greetings from Bremen
hartmut