[kde-edu]: Packaging

Henrique Salvador Cabral Marks kde-edu@kde.org
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:54:51 -0300

I cant understand if the discussion is about packaging or using some libs
from kdegames.

If it is about packaging, I have to say that Conectiva Linux, already make
this that you are saying. There is a package for each game of kde-games, for
instance, and another package for each doc, of each game. I think, just like
Debian, but Conectiva is a RPM-based distribution. So, if you want, take
those packages from conectiva, they work well in RedHat, Mandrake, etc.
You can find in the downloads section of KDE 3.

Henrique

Brazil is going to pay, this year only, 90 billion dollars of interests to
banks from all over the world (USA, Europe and Japan, mostly).
At the same time, 50 million people do not have nothing to eat.