import via kde connect on my phone

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu Jun 30 07:46:17 BST 2022

середа, 29 червня 2022 р. 12:50:36 EEST Bob Cappetti написано:
> Hi, Thunderbird has lost half of my emails, but they are still on my
> phone. I have kde connect on my android phone. I would think there would
> be a way to do this. Need help getting this done if possible.
>
> Tried to register on the kde-admin,org site but get no conformation to
> register.
>
> Thank you for any help in advance, Bob Cappetti

Hi,

This list is about issues in the KDE documentation so some might think that
this message is off topic here.

Some tips on KDE Connect:

https://userbase.kde.org/Tips

About KDE Connect and the way to receive support:

https://community.kde.org/KDEConnect

Sorry for not really helping you at once. Thanks for understanding.

Best regards,
Yuri