System Setting Time: Minor improvement suggestion

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Jun 21 06:34:13 BST 2022

понеділок, 20 червня 2022 р. 23:55:49 EEST Peter Trenholme написано:
> I was just reviewing my settings, and noticed that time displayed ignores
> the user set display format. (I prefer - and use - the world-wide 24-hour
> clock standard.) Changing the program to use the current user's settings
> should be trivial, even for an analog clock display.
> *Peter Trenholme*

Hi,

Regretfully, this is the wrong list to post bug reports. We only write
documentation for Plasma and apps here.

Can you post this bug using the following page?

https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=plasmashell

Thanks in advance for your proposals.

Other user support channels that may be at hand are listed here:

https://userbase.kde.org/Getting_Help

Best regards,
Yuri