Lists

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 14 16:15:51 GMT 2022

On 1/13/22 19:31, Fred Mervine wrote:
> How about creating a capability to create lists of things like
> categories, payees, schedules, etc.
>
> That is a list that can be printed or exported as a csv.
>

> fred at mervine.us

Fred,

This email list is for people who write the documentation for all of
KDE.  From the terms you use, it sounds like you are talking about
KMyMoney, although it could be something else.  If so, this would be
better discussed on the KMyMoney Users list, which I've cc'd.  It would
also help to provide a bit more information about exactly what you want
to do.

Thanks.

Jack