Question about the digital clock applet

john john.toliver at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:01:30 GMT 2022

I would like to know if you could guide me on where I can ask this
question.

My question:
Is their a way to tweak the length of time that the timezones display?
I have about 8 time zones I monitor and the popup lasts only about 2
seconds. It might be that I need a few seconds longer to find the
timezone I'm looking for and I feel it's very helpful to be able to set
this for say 5 seconds.  I know the documentation team doesn't touch
this but can you direct me on where to ask? Sorry, I'm new to Plasma.

Also, a nice feature might be to add the contact info for the
associated software so if I'm looking up Digital Clock in the help, I
can see the person I need to email or the method with which the
developer wants to be contacted for support requests.