Contributor.entities

David Bryant davidbryant at gvtc.com
Mon Sep 13 19:29:36 BST 2021

Recently I've been working on some "licenses and credits" chapters for various
KFDE programs, and it appears that quite a few contributors are missing from
the "contributor.entities" file. I'm willin to add some stuff to that file. But I
see a comment that is somewhat confusing.

    This file contains what dbgenent.mod should contain and is read
    after all other files just like dbgenent.mod should be.

I believe this comment refers to a program / script that is no longer in use.
But I thought it best to consult this list before I remove the comment. Does
anybody know what "dbgenent.mod" is, or where to find it? It's not in the
kdoctools repo. I do see similar comments in file "general.entities", and also
in  "kdedbx45.dtd.cmake". But "dbgenent.mod" itself does not exist,
apparently.

Any insights are welcome. Thanks!
--
David Bryant