Impossible to change default locations in kubuntu plasma desktop ???

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed Oct 20 17:26:56 BST 2021

середа, 20 жовтня 2021 р. 19:10:04 EEST Jorma Veijanen написано:
> Hello, I tried 3 times.
> Same results:
> "Retrieving data from baloosearch is not supported."
>
> I'm using directories as in old times, Places mentioned I have seen more nowadays. What are benefits using "Places", virtual directories ?
> Yours Jorma

Ok. Let's try it in a different way. Can you use

kcmshell5 desktoppath

in console or System Settings -> Applications -> Places?

BTW, this is the list for documentation writers. If you need support please use the links from this page:

https://userbase.kde.org/Getting_Help

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri