Taking screenshots for the doc [Solved]

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 10:05:54 BST 2021

El dimarts, 19 d’octubre de 2021, a les 22:00:16 CEST, Albert Astals Cid va
escriure:
> El dilluns, 18 d’octubre de 2021, a les 22:25:40 (CEST), Antoni Bella Pérez
va escriure:
> >   Hi everybody,
> >
> >   Recently I takened some app screenshots and I noticed window shadows had
> >
> > disappeared. I think that in the windows it is crucial, because in manual
> > rendering, their edges are lost into background.
>
> I'm not sure I understand the problem, is it that you don't have Window
> Shadows at all or is it that they don't appear on screenshots?
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert

  Thanks Albert,

  OpenGL disabled: "System Settings --> Display and Monitor --> Compositor"

  Enable again and restart the session.

  Are irritation issues we have NVIDIA users. We have high hopes in the new
controller (with GDB) but I see that for now it requires software versions
from git (in devel).

> >   Can I set something to fix it?
> >
> > Ubuntu Impish
> >
> >  - Qt                   5.15.2
> >  - Plasma               5.23.0
> >  - KDE Frameworks       5.87.0
> >  - KDE Gears           21.08.2
> >
> >    * Spectacle

  Regards
  Toni
--
Dubta que les estrelles siguin foc.
Dubta que el Sol es mogui.

No se n'ha de posar massa
	- A grandmother on the TV show "Las recetas de Julie"