Splash screen

Vijayan vijayan at eazy.org
Mon Mar 15 07:51:47 GMT 2021

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I know what a splash screen is in
general, but wasn't sure specifically what I would be affected by
changing this option...

Secondly there's also a separate item of "Boot Splash Screen" (under the
"Startup and Shutdown" category), so again not sure what that is...

Nothing very important - just thought it might be helpful for expanding
in docs - appreciate your time!

/v