System Settings Bluetooth sans mouse

Henry Pfeil hpfeil at psnarf.org
Wed Mar 3 20:10:15 GMT 2021

I have a bluetooth mouse. There is no way to re-connect it without using a pointer. I also have a Wacom tablet that I
use via USB, since bluetooth typically disconnects. I have to use that in order to re-connect my bluetooth mouse. There
is a ham radio station nearby which may interfere with bluetooth, or neighbors. A keyboard shortcut to connect would be
nice. I have to use the tablet pointer to delete the old mouse connection, then search for the current channel that the
mouse is using before connecting it. There are no keyboard shortcuts to do any of that.
Question: How do you connect a bluetooth mouse using only a keyboard?  /usr/bin/bluetoothctl, since KDE cannot do that.