privacy

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 24 00:06:52 BST 2021

On 2021.07.19 17:53, mike morsy wrote:
> Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
> Windows 10
> Just need to know if my information will be safe?
> I thank you in advance for taking the time to hel
> yours
> Mike morsy
That's quite a nebulous question.  What information?  Where is it?
Safe from what?

If you are installing KDE on a local computer, then the safety of your
data depends less on the software itself (although I believe KDE if
quite good in that regard) but more on how you configure it, and even
more on how your computer is connected to the Internet.  You really
need to provide more details about what you want to know and what you
are doing.

Jack