gwenview

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Jan 19 06:38:37 GMT 2021

понеділок, 18 січня 2021 р. 22:24:26 EET Alvin King написано:
> I can  not download pictures from my phone. I get a message - can not
> connect. It does not tell why or offer potential solutions.

Hi,

Actually, Gwenview uses third-party interfaces to communicate with phones. In
this case, this might be an implementation of MTP (Android) or FUSE (iOS).

Anyway, this is the mailing list for documentation writers and discussions on
the KDE documentation issues.

Please use the support channels to get help with your issue

https://userbase.kde.org/Getting_Help

or file a bug report

https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=frameworks-purpose

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Best regards,
Yuri