System Notifications

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Jan 15 07:10:21 GMT 2021

пʼятниця, 15 січня 2021 р. 01:04:19 EET Глущенко Александр Сергеевич написано:
> Hello.
>
> Please, help me find the notification history file. In xfce notifycation
> settings i can enable or disable log file. I really need it. Do you have
> support in Russian?

Hi,

KDE has no separate notification file but uses the global notification system.

To read the last notifications please click on the upwards triangle in the
tray then choose "Notifications". You can also clean up the notification list
from there.

The other way is to use journald (stolen from Reddit): run journalctl, search
with "/" for your notification. "N" jumps to the next found entry. You can
also go to the end of the journal with Shift + G then search with "/" and go
back in results with Shift + N. You can also use KSystemLog for this.

There are Russian KDE chats:

https://community.kde.org/RU

Hope this helps.

Best regards,