Print filled forms

Norbert Lederbauer n.lederbauer at tsn.at
Thu Feb 11 22:11:40 GMT 2021

Hi,

You're right, this adress is to make some propositions.
My proposition is

  * make it possible to insert images in an existing PDF-Document.
  * make it possible to print also the text filled in the form and not
    only the existing text.
    (I proceded as you proposed = PDF Options >> force rasterization
    =>no result)

Thank you

N.Lederbauer