Trash Folder

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Apr 27 19:09:28 BST 2021

понеділок, 26 квітня 2021 р. 18:23:30 EEST Anne.Fennell at gmx.com написано:
> When I open TRASH, it does not allow me to choose to open it in Dolphin so
> that I can read the folder/filenames.  It only opens in Gwenview, with
> huge, blurry icons and the first tiny bits of the filenames, often the
> same, so I can't read what is in the trash.  Is there some way to open
> TRASH in Dolphin (since it IS a folder, NOT an image, so that I can READ
> the filenames?  OR, open Gwenview with filenames BESIDE the icons, so they
> can be read?
>
> Thanks, Anne Fennell

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Please press Alt+F2 and type "association", choose the "File associations"
module from the list. Type "inode/directory" in the input field. Put the
Dolphin item at the top of the list. Click "Apply".

This mailing list is for documentation writers, so it would be better to use
other support channels. Please consider the following links

https://userbase.kde.org/Getting_Help

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri